Tinchev Law Firm offers legal advice and representation in the field of criminal law and process, namely:
- Assistance and defense upon detention by the bodies of pre-trial proceedings;
- Protection of rights and legitimate interests in the imposition of a custodial measure and protection in carrying out procedural investigative actions.
- Agreements for solving criminal cases.
- Assistance and defense upon detention by the authorities of pre-trial proceedings.
- Assistance and protection of the victims - preparation of complaints to the police, the prosecution and others authorities; the bringing of civil claims for pecuniary indemnities for the material or non-material damage suffered by victims of crime in the criminal proceedings, including the collection of the compulsory indemnities awarded;
- Protection against allegations of various crimes - crimes against co-ownership, crimes against the person, crimes against order and public peace, etc .;
Claims for pecuniary claims for the pecuniary or non-pecuniary damage suffered by persons in the criminal proceedings, including the collection of the compulsory indemnities awarded.
- The office has a very rich experience in procedural representation and protection of the Armed Forces troops before the bodies of the Military Police, the Military Prosecutor's Office and the Military Court.
- Actions for rehabilitation of convicted persons, conditinal release overtime, exequatur ect.conditional release o